Please bring the following info to your appointment
- Referral Slip
- Images (X-rays) if any and date taken
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Dental Insurance Card(s)
- Policy Holder Information
- We will need the policy holder’s name, birthday, SS# or dental plan ID#, and employer
We will only provide you with an estimated copay for consult and treatment. Copayments will vary due to the type of dental plan you are currently enrolled in.
- Consultation $150
- Consultation and Treatment $150 – $1,800
If you are having dental pain and are being seen on an emergency basis, please WITHHOLD from taking any pain medications before your appointment.
If the patient is a minor
- A parent or guardian must accompany the minor (18 years and younger) to all appointments.
- If accompanied by others, a parent or guardian will need to provide the office with:
- The name of the individual
- A signed consent letter
- A copy of your valid Driver’s License
- A HIPPA Form completed prior to the appointment
- A parent or guardian will need to be available by phone
If you are pregnant
- Please NOTIFY us
- We need the OBGYN name and contact information
- We require an OBGYN treatment authorization letter prior to your appointment. Without an authorization letter, your appointment will be rescheduled.
If you are required to pre-medicate
- Take 1 hour before your appointment, as instructed to do so by your healthcare provider
List of medications (this list should include)
- Prescription medications with dosage
- Reason for taking medication
- Over the counter medications, vitamins, and or herbal products
- Your allergies and what symptoms you have